I have made the decision to change the voice chat server we use to Teamspeak. There are a few reasons for this:
1) The recent Rappelz patches have made Ventrilo malfunction in some way, I have tried to fix it but was unsuccessful. I do not know if switching clients will help, but it is worth a shot.
2) This is the biggest thing that sold me: 100 slots. This means that up to 100 people can connect simultaneously to this server as opposed to Ventrilo's server limitation of 8. Right now, the server is configured to 16 simultaneous connections. If the server can handle it and as our demands increase, I can increase this.
Please follow the instructions to the left of this post to get it installed and up and running.
Thanks for your understanding, I hope this resolves all issues that we have been having and avoid any future problems.
As a side note, I will continue to serve the ventrilo server on the machine until we are fully ready to switch to team speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment